This tour of London allows you to experience its most famous and important attractions.Visits may include most beautiful countryside in England. After the University City of Oxford, you will visit the village of Woodstock and Blenheim Palace (Churchill's birthplace) with its beautiful lake. The heart of the Cotswolds is nearby with a variety of picturesque villages including Stow-on-the-Wold, Upper and Lower Slaughter and Bourton-on-the-Water to see.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cotswolds, Cotswolds, England
This tour takes you through some of the most beautiful countryside in England.
After the University City of Oxford, you will visit the village of Woodstock and Blenheim Palace (Churchill's birthplace) with its beautiful lake.
The heart of the Cotswolds is nearby with a variety of picturesque villages including Stow-on-the-Wold, Upper and Lower Slaughter and Bourton-on-the-Water to see.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Oxford, Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
Home to England’s oldest and most famous University, the City of Dreaming Spires attracts visitors from all parts of the world. Visit a historic pub, the magnificent Ashmolean Museum or one of the many fascinating colleges.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Blenheim’s grounds, with a jewel of a lake, are a delight for all the family with their miniature railway, children’s play space, butterfly house and acres of flowering shrubs and trees providing lush picnic areas.
The palace is the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill and the historic home of his aunt, American heiress Consuelo Vanderbilt, who married the 8th Duke in 1875. See family photographs and articles belonging to Sir Winston in a special display devoted to Britain’s greatest statesman and then, if you wish, pay your respects at his grave in the tiny neighbouring village of Bladon.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. Airport Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, during and after / in between services. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. Please note that child seats are not compulsory and need to be requested on an ad hoc basis.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitisers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Water Bottle
- Entry/Admission - Buckingham Palace
Traveler pickup is offered
• These private tours are ideal for one or more couples who wish to explore London and its environs in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven vehicle; or even for a family of up to 6 people who would like a private tour.
• Tours pick up and drop off at clients’ hotel. Tour pick up times are flexible but MUST be advised at time of booking. Tours do not include entrance fees. Suggested entrance tickets have been provided as a separate charge with each tour.
• If passenger wants to custmise their tour then they can contact us at a time of booking.
• If passenger wants to choose their pick up location which is outside of central London area then they can inquire us on provided voucher details
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Airport Transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.