Get your time in Oxford off to a stress-free start with this private, one-way transfer service from Oxford Airport. Simply book before your trip, meet your driver at Oxford Airport when you land, and then sit back as you travel to your central Oxford hotel in the air-conditioned comfort of a private vehicle. This private Oxford Airport transportation service is available 24 hours, seven days a week to suit your schedule, and designed for private groups of up to eight people.
• One-way private arrival transfer from Oxford Airport to Oxford hotel
• Door-to-door service with professional driver
• Rates cover private groups of one to eight passengers
• Private transfers operate 24 hours, seven days a week
About This Deal
Arrange your private transfer for a time that suits your schedule, then meet your friendly driver at Oxford Airport. Once inside your private, air-conditioned vehicle, all you need to do is sit back and relax as you are driven directly to your hotel in central Oxford.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Oxford accommodation details.
Don't forget to book your Oxford airport departure transfer for on your way home!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. City Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, after and during service. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- Children: All infants & children are charged as full fare paying passengers. Should infants/children require a special car seat, this is payable direct to driver at an additional GBP10 per journey and must be requested in advance. Please note that the above may not be available in all areas at all times. Should a car seat not be available on the date of service, infants can still travel as per UK laws.
- Luggage Restrictions: Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements of more than airline standard of 1 suitcase and one carry on per passenger should be checked with City Transfers UK at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitisers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- One-way private transfer
- Meet and assist
- Professional driver
- Transport by private vehicle
Having Cleared Customs, meet your driver at the arrivals barrier in the terminal arrival hall. Drivers will hold a name board with client's name. Should you not be abel to locate your driver or are delayed airside, it is your responsibility to call the emergency line before making any alternate arrangements. If CTUK are not informed of any delays, then driver will wait for 45 minutes from time of landing after which time your transfer voucher will no longer be valid.
Kidlington Airport, Oxford England
4/1/2021 - 12/24/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Oxford, UK - Oxford Hotel/Accomodation, Oxford City Centre
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.