• Tours pick up and drop off at clients’ hotel. Tour pick up times are flexible but MUST be advised at time of booking. Tours do not include entrance fees. Suggested entrance tickets have been provided as a separate charge with each tour.
•Chauffeurs provide a panoramic tour with historic highlights and luxurious transport to and from the sites visited but are not accredited tour guides. The tour descriptions are suggested itineraries, the passengers may visit any other sites within the tour areas that they may wish to visit, time permitting. The driver will discuss any specific requests with passengers on the day.
• Visits may include Britannia, Leith Links Oldest Golf Course, Holyroodhouse, The Scottish Parliament, Dunbar Close Garden, St Giles/City Chambers/Advocates Close/Parliament Hall/ Supreme Court, Castle Hill, Grassmarket, Victoria St, Mound/Galleries/Scott Monument, George St, Princess St and Castle, Charlotte Sq/ Bute House, Dean Village.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Palace of Holyroodhouse, Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8DX Scotland
The Palace of Holyroodhouse, commonly referred to as Holyrood Palace, is the official residence of the British monarch in Scotland, Queen Elizabeth II
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: The Scottish Parliament, Horse Wynd / Canongate, Royal MIle, Edinburgh EH99 1SP Scotland
The Scottish Parliament Building is the home of the Scottish Parliament at Holyrood, within the UNESCO World Heritage Site in central Edinburgh. Construction of the building commenced in June 1999 and the Members of the Scottish Parliament held their first debate in the new building on 7 September 2004
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Dunbars Close Garden, 137 Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8BW Scotland
THIS VERDANT OASIS HIDES IN plain sight on Edinburgh’s Royal Mile. Tourists stream along the high street, perusing its shops and meandering into the many museums that pepper the thoroughfare, but few take the time to duck into this little green space.
Dunbar’s Close has the design of a 17th-century garden, though it wasn’t created until the 1970s. Landscape architect Seamus Filor, funded by the Mushroom Trust, transformed the old close into a series of parterres sandwiched between the Canongate Kirk walls to the west and a blend of stonework and hedges to the east.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: 21 Grassmarket Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 2HS Scotland
Venture back to 1477 when the Grassmarket was one of the most predominant marketplaces in Edinburgh. A large portion of its happenings entailed the buying and selling of cattle and horses. Apparently, the name 'Grassmarket' derives from the animals' grass and pens, which were located at the western end.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. Airport Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, during and after / in between services. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. Please note that child seats are not compulsory and need to be requested on an ad hoc basis.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitisers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Water Bottle
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Holyroodhouse
- Entry/Admission - The Scottish Parliament
- Entry/Admission - Dunbars Close Garden
- Entry/Admission - Grassmarket
Traveler pickup is offered
• These private tours are ideal for one or more couples who wish to explore Edinburgh and its environs in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven vehicle; or even for a family of up to 6 people who would like a private tour.
• If passenger wants to customize their tour then they can contact us at a time of booking.
• If passenger wants to choose their pick up location which is outside of Central Edinburgh area then they can inquire us on provided voucher details
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Airport Transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.