• Tours pick up and drop off at clients’ hotel. Tour pick up times are flexible but MUST be advised at time of booking. Tours do not include entrance fees. Suggested entrance tickets have been provided as a separate charge with each tour.
•Chauffeurs provide a panoramic tour with historic highlights and luxurious transport to and from the sites visited but are not accredited tour guides. The tour descriptions are suggested itineraries, the passengers may visit any other sites within the tour areas that they may wish to visit, time permitting. The driver will discuss any specific requests with passengers on the day.
•Visits may include Hopetoun House and the Bridges, Linlithgow Palace, Kelpies, Falkirk Wheel, Bannockburn, Stirling Castle, Gleneagles- Coffee, Distillery ( Crieff – Glenturret is recommended!) back to the hotel via the Bridges.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hopetoun House, South Queensferry, Edinburgh EH30 9SL Scotland
Hopetoun House, Scotland's finest stately home, is an important part of European architectural heritage situated in South Queensferry, outside Edinburgh.
Home of the Marquess of Linlithgow, Hopetoun is one of the most splendid examples of the work of Scottish architects Sir William Bruce and William Adam. In 1974 Hopetoun House Preservation Trust was founded to preserve the House and grounds for the benefit of the nation.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Linlithgow Palace, 9 Kirkgate Sulisker, Boghall, Linlithgow EH49 7AL Scotland
The ruins of Linlithgow Palace are situated in the town of Linlithgow, West Lothian, Scotland, 15 miles west of Edinburgh. The palace was one of the principal residences of the monarchs of Scotland in the 15th and 16th centuries.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Kelpies & The Helix, 4 Stadium Way The Helix, Falkirk FK2 9EE Scotland
The Kelpies are 30-metre-high horse-head sculptures depicting kelpies, standing next to a new extension to the Forth and Clyde Canal, and near River Carron, in The Helix, a new parkland project built to connect 16 communities in the Falkirk Council Area, Scotland.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Falkirk Wheel, Lime Road, Falkirk FK1 4RS Scotland
The Falkirk Wheel is a rotating boat lift in central Scotland, connecting the Forth and Clyde Canal with the Union Canal. The lift is named after Falkirk, the town in which it is located. It reconnects the two canals for the first time since the 1930s. It opened in 2002 as part of the Millennium Link project.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stirling Castle, Castle Esplanade Upper Castle Hill, Old Town, Stirling FK8 1EJ Scotland
Stirling Castle, located in Stirling, is one of the largest and most important castles in Scotland, both historically and architecturally. The castle sits atop Castle Hill, an intrusive crag, which forms part of the Stirling Sill geological formation.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. City Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, during and after / in between services. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- Most travelers can participate
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. Please note that child seats are not compulsory and need to be requested on an ad hoc basis.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitisers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- Hotel Pick up and Drop off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Water Bottle
- Entry/Admission - Hopetoun House
- Entry/Admission - Linlithgow Palace
- Entry/Admission - The Kelpies & The Helix
- Entry/Admission - Falkirk Wheel
- Entry/Admission - Stirling Castle
Traveler pickup is offered
• These private tours are ideal for one or more couples who wish to explore Edinburgh and its environs in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven vehicle; or even for a family of up to 8 people who would like a private tour.
• If passenger wants to customize their tour then they can contact us at a time of booking.
• If passenger wants to choose their pick up location which is outside of Central Edinburgh area then they can inquire us on provided voucher details
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.