Visit the charming town of Windsor on a 4-hour independent sightseeing trip from London. With a friendly private driver, your tour operates with a flexible itinerary, meaning you can decide what sights to see and where you want to go! Get insider tips for the best sights and shops to check out, and visit Windsor’s many attractions like Windsor Castle (own expense), the Long Walk or the nearby town of Eton.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Eton College, Main entrance Brewhouse Yard, Eton, Windsor SL4 6DW England
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Windsor Castle, Castle Hill, Windsor SL4 1PD England
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Windsor Great Park The Crown Estate Office, Windsor SL4 2HT England
windsor great park
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. Airport Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, during and after / in between services. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- Infants and children, regardless of age, count as full fare paying passengers. Please note that child seats are not compulsory and need to be requested on an ad hoc basis.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitisers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Eton College
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Castle
- Entry/Admission - Windsor Great Park
Traveler pickup is offered
• These private tours are ideal for one or more couples who wish to explore London and its environs in the comfort of a chauffeur-driven vehicle; or even for a family of up to 6 people who would like a private tour.
• Tours pick up and drop off at clients’ hotel. Tour pick up times are flexible but MUST be advised at time of booking. Tours do not include entrance fees.
• If passenger wants to customize their tour then they can contact us at a time of booking.
• If passenger wants to choose their pick up location which is outside of central London area then they can inquire us on provided voucher details
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Airport Transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.