For a hassle-free airport arrival transfer, book this economical and private transportation service from Edinburgh Airport to your Edinburgh hotel or accommodation. Our transfer services are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week so that you never have to worry about your arrival in Edinburgh. Our driver will meet and greet you after your flight has landed and transfer you directly to your accommodation.
About This Deal
This easy and efficient one-way transfer picks you up at the airport and takes you directly to your accommodation. Your driver will meet you at the arrivals barrier in the terminal arrival hall. Please call us before the 45 minutes waiting time has elapsed or you may miss your service!
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Edinburgh accommodation details.
Don't forget to book your Edinburgh airport departure transfer for on your way home!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- CORONAVIRUS (COVID-19) Procedures: As a family run provider of transfer, chauffeur and site seeing services. City Transfers is committed to your safety in the new normal and that of it’s driver team. To that end, we have implemented the following measures: • Daily health checks, all drivers will take temperature tests and check for symptoms daily before beginning shifts. We request that passengers similarly ensure that they are asymptomatic before travelling with us. • Chauffeurs will greet guests verbally instead of a handshake, they will still offer to assist with luggage but will sanitise handles after handling. • All drivers will wear masks and hands will be sanitised regularly before, after and during service. • Passengers must wear face masks at all times. • The front passenger seat alongside the driver will not be available for travellers use. • Drivers will wipe external and internal door handles after every trip. • Drivers will have sanitiser (60% + alcohol) and / or wipes available at all times. • Drivers will turn aircon and ventilation to circulate external air not internal air.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions.
- When arriving into London on an overnight flight, please ensure you book for the date you land.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children: All infants & children are charged as full fare paying passengers. Should infants/children require a special car seat, this is payable direct to driver at an additional GBP10 per journey and must be requested in advance. Please note that the above may not be available in all areas at all times. Should a car seat not be available on the date of service, infants can still travel as per UK laws.
- Luggage Restrictions: Large items such as skis, surfboards, wheelchairs (excluding foldable) & golf bags are not permitted under any circumstances. Likewise, any excessive luggage requirements of more than airline standard of 1 suitcase and one carry on per passenger should be checked with City Transfers UK at time of booking.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Strict Coronavirus (COVID-19) procedures will be adhered to including face masks, sanitisers, Social distancing, and partitions where available (see Additional Info for more details)
- One-way private transfer
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Having cleared Customs, meet your driver at the arrivals barrier in the terminal arrival hall. Drivers will hold a name board with client's name. Should you not be able to locate your driver or are delayed airside, it is your responsibility to call the emergency line before making any alternate arrangements. If CTUK are not informed of delays, then driver will wait for 45 minutes from time of landing after which time your transfer voucher will no longer be valid.
Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
4/1/2021 - 12/24/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:59 PM|
Edinburgh, UK - Your Edinburgh city hotel/accommodation.
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Transfers in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.