What You'll Get
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Start the experience at the famous Spitalfields Market, where tradition and novelty meet.
Grab a coffee and a speciality doughnut from a bakery that’s the best kept secret in the city, where you’ll be able to taste a traditional as well as a novelty flavour.
Wander through Old Spitalfields market, a historic market that’s packed with fashion, food, vintage stalls and art Stop for a quick taste of light and tasty dumplings with unusual fillings.
Wander through East London’s narrow streets and see fascinating pieces of street art, then be mesmerised by the smells, sights and tastes of the stalls in the Old Truman Brewery and along Brick Lane.
Taste the best Southern Fried Chicken in town, complete with peculiar toppings and sauces. Grab a refreshing craft beer brewed in the area and try one of the seasonal, small batch specialities. You could even think of getting a trendy beard-trim while you sip your drink!
Next, stroll up towards the skyscrapers of the City and stop at a tiny joint for a quick Bao, Taiwanese-style steamed buns stuffed with creative and daily-changing fillings.
End the experience at an industrial café where locals go for their coffee fix, and to get their bikes fixed!
Options for vegetarians and vegans are available and we’ll make note of any food intolerances to provide the best personalised experience.
• Join a local to discover London’s incredible new and trending food specialities
• Explore the streets of eclectic East London and be inspired by the most quirky street food stalls
• Sample 7-8 dishes throughout the experience, such as doughnuts, dumplings and fried chicken that Londoners can’t wait to try
• Take pictures of amazing street art which is the backdrop for this remarkable experience
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Join a local to discover London’s incredible new and trending food specialities
- Explore the streets of eclectic East London and be inspired by the most quirky street food stalls
- Sample 7-8 dishes throughout the experience, such as doughnuts, dumplings and fried chicken that Londoners can’t wait to try
- Take pictures of amazing street art which is the backdrop for this remarkable experience
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Food and drinks additional to the ones included in the experience
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the CityUnscripted in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.