Book a Local Liverpudlian for a personalised meet-up. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see, what to do together with your private, personal, like-minded local host. With a friend who knows what you like, the city will unveil its best to you.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Liverpool L3, UK
A must in kickstarting your visit is The Liverpool Waterfront which boasts with attraction such as the Royal Albert Docks, Tate Liverpool Art Museum, Merseyside Maritime Museum, Liverpool Mountain and The Piermasters House. Not to mention the Liverpool museum, Titanic Memorial and very famous Beatles Statue.
Pass By: Ropewalks, Liverpool England
Creative and bohemian, RopeWalks is home to the Bluecoat arts centre and FACT multimedia studios. Its Victorian warehouses are filled with vintage shops, cafes, and chic bistros. By night, stylish crowds spill out of teeming bars and pubs, while packed dance clubs and music venues are open until late. The pan-Asian eateries of Chinatown, accessed through a huge archway, include noodle shops and Vietnamese pho bars.
Pass By: Knowledge Quarter, Liverpool England
You can visit the rapidly rejuvenating, post-industrial Knowledge Quarter, home to the landmark Metropolitan Cathedral, 2 universities, and Victorian-era museums. Once humble, its Fabric District now has futuristic workspaces populated by hi-tech media industries. Students meet in coffee shops, and the Tapestry arts centre attracts hip urbanites. The contemporary housing of Paddington Village brings families to the area.
Pass By: Georgian Quarter, Liverpool England
Genteel and largely residential, the Georgian Quarter is known for its classical 18th-century architecture. The neo-Gothic towers of the red-brick Anglican Cathedral overlook the neat symmetry of Hope Street’s elegant Georgian townhouses. Students from the colonnaded Liverpool Institute of Performing Arts, founded by Paul McCartney, fill traditional pubs, while fine-dining restaurants serve an upscale clientele.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Itineraries are fully personalized so any additional requirements like tickets, transportation and food & drinks can be arranged for an additional cost
- Private groups are normally no larger than 6 people (if your group is larger, please make this known so that arrangements can be made)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- Private and personalised 4 hour meet-up
- Working together to build the perfect itinerary for you
- Local host
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Food and drinks
- Any tickets into attractions/venues
- Public/private transportation during the meet-up
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Unscripted in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.