Book a Local Host for a private and personalised Christmas itinerary in festive Manchester. Ditch the travel guides, decide where to go, what to see, what to do together with your private, personal, like-minded Local Host. With a friend who knows what you like the city will unveil its best to you.
Our handpicked hosts are culinary connoisseurs and history buffs, bakers and bankers, students and seniors. Like the people who travel with us, they have different backgrounds and interests – but they’re all so passionate about the place they call home, they choose to spend their free time sharing it with the like-minded travelers matched to them.
Your meeting place and time as well as your itinerary are flexible, so you can plan an experience with your host to meet your needs.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Manchester Cathedral, Of Deansgate Victoria Street Off Deansgate, Manchester M3 1SX England
As a private and personalised experience you can enjoy toffee waffles, home made fudge and of course plenty of hot chocolate and Gluwein to get in the Christmas Spirit. See the amazing LED light performers and magicians and daytime street theatre. All situated with spectacular views of the Manchester Cathedral and National Football Museum.
Pass By: Exchange Square, Exchange Sq, Manchester, UK
Another site that can be visited at Christmas, this square can also offer incredible insight into the history and culture of the arera.
Pass By: Manchester Town Hall, Lloyd Street Albert Square, Manchester City Council, Manchester M60 2LA England
Albert Square Market in the shadow of the Manchester Town Hall and home to the iconic giant santa. This is also the location of a stunning Christmas Market.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please book at least 24 hours in advance so that we can build the best experience for you
- Meeting point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- Private and personalised experience
- 3 hours with a Local Host
- A cup of hot chocolate, mulled wine to warm up or a soft drink per person
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
- Additional food and drinks from the ones provided in the experience
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Unscripted in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.