What You'll Get
What You'll Do
Eat your way around the best bakeries and cake shops in the capital with a Local Host. The experience will be totally tailored to your wants, needs and wishes, so whether you're looking for the best of the patisserie world, trendy bakeries, kid friendly sweet shops or the traditional British favourites, your Local Host will introduce you to the perfect neighbourhood.
Start by exploring some of the best of British cakes, patisseries and traditional favourites (think fresh cream scones and Bakewell tarts). If you want to start with something more refreshing, head straight to one of the city’s many artisan gelaterias for a cooling sorbet, creamy chocolate or smooth vanilla gelato. Chocoholic or pastry fan? Look no further, your Local Host will whisk you off to some of the most delightful chocolateries, or to one of the traditional patisseries to indulge in anything from buttery croissants straight from the oven, to choux pastry buns and classic macaroons.
This isn’t just about the treats however, and with your Local Host by your side you can discover what makes each of these places so special, learning about their influential founders and how these bakeries have played such important role in the local community! Your Local Host will happily to tell you about the treats they create and the history of their recipes.
However you choose to spend your time, you’ll also indulge in architecture, sights and atmosphere of the neighbourhood you choose, while working up an appetite for the next cake, sweet treat or ice cream!
What To Expect
* Join a local Londoner for an experience eating delicious cakes, chocolates, pastries and more!
* Explore any of the neighbourhood's you like - London's sweet scene is vast!
* Visit bakeries, chocolate shops, cafes and other sweet spots, sampling what's on offer at each one
* Get local tips and insights for other things to do in the area
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire, so you’ll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses you’ll be matched with a like-minded Local Host.
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancel up to 14 days before your experience and get a full refund.
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Local Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Local Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- 100% Private and personalised experience
- 3 hours with a Local Host who shares your passion for sweets
- Scenic walking experience
- Tasting of 6 sweet specialities
- A hot drink and bottle of water
- Additional food and drink
- Transportation costs
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the CityUnscripted in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.