Embark on the ultimate London foodie adventure with a hand-picked Host! On this personalised experience you’ll get to know some of the most renowned spots in and around a central foodie neighbourhood and discover the ultimate flavour sensations. You'll visit outstanding patisseries, international delis (stocking the finest meats and cheeses), specialist macaroon makers, coffee connoisseurs, food halls, gastro markets and more. You’ll also learn plenty about the cultural and historical quirks of the area too, which only a real local Londoner would know. Enjoy this personalised experience, which is specially crafted around your individual needs meaning flexibility, consideration and attention to detail are assured.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: CityUnscripted, London SW1Y 4TE England
CityUnscripted, London SW1Y 4TE England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- After booking, you will receive a short questionnaire, so you’ll be able to tell us more about your interests and preferences. Based on your responses you’ll be matched with a hand-picked Host.
- Meeting Point
- Your meeting point is flexible, and to be agreed with your Host. Meet-up at your hotel or accommodation can be requested, or your Host will meet you at a convenient location close to the start of your experience.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- City Unscripted and all City Unscripted hosts follow the WHO (World Health Organization) and local government’s health and safety recommendations at all times. To keep up to date with the latest news we recommend visiting these World Health Organization (WHO) website pages.
- Private and personalised experience
- 3 hours with a host
- 7-8 tastings of various British specialties
- A coffee and a craft beer, real ale or soft drink (yum!!)
- Walking experience (if required, your host can suggest public transport or private taxi options)
- Start when you like
- Hotel meet-up (available on request for central location)
- What's Not Included
- Food and drinks additional to the ones included in the experience
- Tickets to any attractions
- Transportation costs
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the City Unscripted in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.