1 week’s ski-ing in La Tania staying at Chalet Juliet (Ski Dazzle).
What You'll Get
We depart Manchester at 7:00 Sunday 27th January 2019. Arrive Geneva 10:00
Transfers via private taxi.
Staying at Chalet Juliet in La Tania. 6 days fully catered includes all drinks, Breakfast (6), afternoon cakes, pre dinner canapes (6) and three course evening meal (6)
Afternoon at Folie Douce in Meribel, followed by Ronnies at Round Point on the non catered evening.
Hot tub available from 3 PM.
6 Day Three Valleys lift pass included in the tour price
Depart Sunday 3rd February Geneva 16:30 arrive 17:30 Manchester
Humourous conversation, micky taking.
For David - daily tour guidance of the three valleys lift system and pistes.
For David - ski-ing tips and advice from Andy.
Not included in the organised tour price are:
Transfers to or car parking at Manchester airport.
Airport meals or drinks.
In flight meals or drinks.
First afternoon skiing in La Tania
On piste drinks and meals.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 21 years
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- Airport/Departure Tax
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Afternoon tea
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Dinner - 4-course dinner
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Hotel drop-off
- Hotel pickup
- Live entertainment
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Transportation to/from attractions
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Clynnog On Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.