Collected from Oxford in your chauffeur-driven Rolls-Royce or Bentley, arrive in style at Blenheim Palace, where you'll spend a morning or afternoon educated and entertained by a former History master.
This is a short but fun-filled and informative, luxury tour.
Entry fees to Blenheim palace are excluded, but morning coffee or afternoon tea is included at Blenheim.
Maximum three people per tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blenheim Palace, Woodstock OX20 1PP England
Visit Blenheim Palace, ancestral home of the Duke of Marlborough, military genius of the 1700s and birthplace and grave of the greatest Englishman, Winston Churchill.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Private transportation
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Entrance Fee £18.50
- Entry/Admission - Blenheim Palace
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Concierge History Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.