This tour will begin in the Old Town Edinburgh Tour in Holyrood Park. You and your guide will walk down the Royal Mile to discuss the industrial past and social history of Edinburgh. In the Old Town, we’ll roam the Scottish alleyways and uncover the stories behind each one. We’ll visit the Canongate Tolbooth to learn more about the political aspects of the town, and tie it back to the Queen of Scots. We’ll end our tour at the Flodden Wall, where we’ll learn about how it kept the people of Edinburgh safe.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Edinburgh Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 Scotland
Explore the Old Town of Edinburgh
Pass By: Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2PB Scotland
Stroll down the Royal Mile
Pass By: Canongate Kirk, 153 Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8BN Scotland
Visit the Canongate Tollbooth
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Children 12 and younger are not permitted on group tours and require private tour bookings
- Please send supplier of tour the ages of all participants at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour operates rain or shine
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to tour start time
- Hotel pick-up cannot be accommodated
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Small Group Guided Tour
- Expert Guide
National Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh EH1 1JF, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Context Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.