On this two hour tour, we dive into Edinburgh’s most famous authors, from Robert Burns to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle to, yes, J.K. Rowling. We’ll visit the Writers’ Museum, learning about the legacy of the city’s most famous authors (and maybe don a 19th century outfit in the process) before visiting some of the most important sites in the city for the creation of the famous Harry Potter series; and perhaps spend some time imaging we are Harry, Ron and Hermione as we explore old town Edinburgh.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Writers' Museum, Lady Stairs House Lady Stair's Close Lawnmarket Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2PA Scotland
Explore Edinburgh's literary history at the Writers Museum
Pass By: Edinburgh Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 Scotland
Explore how this city inspired J K Rowling's famous Harry Potter series
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Family tour created for families with children of varying ages
- Supplier requests ages of children for accurate tickets and best tour experience
- Tour operates rain or shine
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Check-in is 15 minutes prior to tour start time
- Hotel pick-up cannot be accommodated
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Expert Family Guide
- Private Family Tour
- Children's Activity Pack
The Colonnades at the Signet Library, The Signet Library, Parliament Square, Edinburgh EH1 1RF, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Context Travel in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.