The Cotswolds is a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty which has inspired artists, writers and philosophers for many centuries. Come and discover idyllic English villages, nestling in quiet valleys, small stone thatched cottages, majestic castles and manors, and charming high streets peppered with quaint tea shops and antiques shops. Let us take you on an unforgettable adventure through the stunning scenery, combining the best of the North and South Cotswolds.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bampton Library Old Grammar School Church View, Bampton OX18 2NE England
We start the tour with a drive to ancient Bampton, one of the oldest towns in England and now well-known as the village of "Downton" in the TV series Downton Abbey. You will see the town and its pretty market square and the area of Bampton used for the filming of Downton Abbey.
Duration: 20 minutes
Pass By: Kelmscott Manor, Off A417 Lechlade, Kelmscott GL7 3HJ England
Drive through the village of Kelmscott, the summer home of William Morris (one of the founders of the Arts and Crafts Movement) from 1871 - 1896.
Stop At: Arlington Row, Bibury GL7 5NJ England
Journey through pretty Cotswold Stone villages to idyllic Bibury, with its 16th century cottages, river and trout farm.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Winchcombe Museum, High Street, Winchcombe GL54 5LJ England
Following the Coln Valley we pass through a succession of hamlets, hidden valleys and remarkable scenery before arriving in Winchcombe. Enjoy lunch in a rustic pub or take time to visit nearby Sudeley Castle, home to Catherine Parr, the 6th wife of Henry VIII
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Stow-on-the-Wold Market Square, Stow-on-the-Wold England
We continue our tour to the charming town Stow-on-the-Wold with its pretty square, delightful cafes and antiques shops.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Blenheim Palace, Woodstock OX20 1PP England
We return to Oxford via the bustling market town of Chipping Norton and Woodstock, the location of Blenheim Palace, the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill. We make a short stop by the gates of Blenheim Palace for photos.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for child aged 7 and under
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Blue Badge guide
- Live commentary on board
- Bottled water
- Pick up from hotels in North Oxford on request
- Pick up from Oxford Railway Station on request
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Bampton Library
- Entry/Admission - Blenheim Palace
Oxford Visitor Information Centre, 15-16 Broad St, Oxford OX1 3AS, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Cotswold Exploring in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.