A full guided walking tour @ Glasgow's Necropolis & surrounding area with a Da Vinci Code style twist, @ 1pm & 4pm GMT every Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday. The tours will also be LIVE streamed world wide to ticket holders who prefer to watch the tour online in the comfort of their own home. You will also have the opportunity to own a copy of the recording as a souvenir for only £5. For the past 10 years I have ran a very successful YouTube channel with over 20,000 subscribers, allowing me to indulge my passions for History, Art, Architecture, Comedy, Presenting LIVE shows and hosting LIVE tours.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Glasgow Cathedral, Glasgow Royal Infirmary Castle Street, Glasgow G4 0SF Scotland
Travellers will see Glasgow cathedral at its finest an almost bird eyes view for the hill of the Necropolis.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
90 to 120 minutes
John Knox Monument, Necropolis, Glasgow G4 0UY, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Craig's Da Vinci Code Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.