A full private guided walking tour of the whole of Glasgow's city centre with a Da Vinci Code style twist, a reading of the secret language hidden in the art and architecture. Taylor made to meet your needs and desires, on request I can film the tour so you have a recording to watch anytime as a souvenir. A REAL tour of Glasgow by a real Glaswegian. For the past 10 years I have ran a very successful YouTube channel with over 20,000 subscribers, Allowing me to indulge my passions for History, Art, Architecture, Comedy, Presenting LIVE shows and hosting LIVE tours.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Glasgow Cathedral, Glasgow Royal Infirmary Castle Street, Glasgow G4 0SF Scotland
Travellers will see Glasgow cathedral at its finest an almost bird eyes view for the hill of the Necropolis.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
4 to 8 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Craig's Da Vinci Code Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.