On this trip we will have the chance to discover how whisky is made, visit the oldest golf course in the world and explore an old palace linked to the likes of Mary Queen of Scots and used for the TV series Outlander. This captures 3 of the most popular attractions to Scotland and will provide a truly Scottish experience for our guests. Our fully equipped minibus will ensure you enjoy your trip in luxurious comfort and the trip can be modified to match your exact requirements.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Falkland Palace & Garden, 11 miles north of Kirkcaldy, Falkland KY15 7BY Scotland
This historic palace dates back to the 10 Hundreds when it was a mere coach house that has been built and rebuilt several times. It sits in the tranquil little village of Falkland in Fife and was one of the filming locations for the very popular TV show "Outlander". You will have time to explore the palace and the local area.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: St Andrews Links, Pilmour House, St. Andrews KY16 9SF Scotland
St Andrews is a picturesque ancient town dating back to around 300 AD. As well as being the home of golf and the famous old course it also has an ancient cathedral and the third oldest university in the English speaking world. We will have time to visit the golf course and it's famous Swilcan bridge on the 17th Hole before heading in to the town for some free time and lunch.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Kingsbarns Distillery and Visitor Centre, East Newhall Farm, Kingsbarns, St. Andrews KY16 8QE Scotland
There is an option on this trip to visit and tour Kingbarns Whisky and Gin distillery. This idyllic little distillery sits on the Fife coast looking out to the North Sea and is an ideal location to do a whisky distillery tour. If the tour is not required guests can have more time in St Andrews or we can move on and explore the little fishing villages that sit all along the Fife Coast on our route back to our starting point.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Each passenger will be provided an audio receiver for clear guide communication
- Each passenger will be provided with a route map and schedule for the days activities.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Snacks - There will be provision of a sweet Scottish themed snack treat.
- Soda/Pop - Free cans of Scotland's other national drink Irn Bru will be provided during the snack break.
- Optional entrance fees into castles etc
- Lunch - Although snacks will be provided lunch in not included unless guest select a hamper option from our catering partners.
- Entry/Admission - Falkland Palace & Garden
- Entry/Admission - Kingsbarns Distillery and Visitor Centre
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the David Cornwallis in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.