This is a tour that captures the real beauty of Scotland. We will have the chance to visit and explore castles, jails and some lovely little villages all from the comfort of our luxury minibus. Our hot drink provision and fully equipped bus will provide a comfortable journey as we discover what makes Scotland such an attractive tourist destination. From our stunning lochs and majestic landscapes to our ancient and historical buildings with their mysterious pasts there is an adventure that is suitable for all ages and mobility levels.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luss Pier, Luss, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park Scotland
Our first stop will be in the tranquil village of Luss which sits on the banks of Loch Lomond. We will have time to explore this little village and all it's hidden gems and do a little bit of shopping if required.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Rest and be Thankful, A83, Arrochar, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park G83 7AD Scotland
This beautiful scenic spot is ideal for a picnic stop or just a hot drink with a little time to explore and take some photographs. The views down the valley are quite spectacular.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Inveraray Castle, Inveraray PA32 8XE, UK
This is a picture perfect castle which looks like it has been designed by the Wizard of Oz. Our stop in Inveraray will allow time to explore the castle or the Jail or just walk about and grab some lunch.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Each passenger will be provided an audio receiver for clear guide communication
- Each passenger will be provided with a route map and schedule for the days activities.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Private transportation
- Snacks - There will be provision of a sweet Scottish themed snack treat.
- Soda/Pop - Free cans of Scotland's other national drink Irn Bru will be provided during the snack break.
- Optional entrance fees into castles etc
- Lunch - Although snacks will be provided lunch in not included unless guest select a hamper option from our catering partners.
- Entry/Admission - Inveraray Castle
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the David Cornwallis in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.