I will guide you on a gorgeous route in Morwenstow taking us through some of the Southwest's most remote, wild and spectacular terrain which has a rich and fascinating history. This circular route packs in a lot of different elements and includes a section along some of Cornwall's highest and wildest clifftops, follows a secluded hidden valley, and passes through peaceful meadows and ancient churchyards. Along the way you we will take in the incredible views, stop at some amazing local spots and learn about the rich and wild history of an area best known for shipwrecks, smuggling and eccentric poets. We will pass through Morwenstow church and it's spectacular clifftop setting and stop at Hawker's hut, a tiny shelter set into the cliff face which was built out of shipwrecked wood in 1843. The route will take between 1.5 and 2.5 hours depending on walking pace but the route can be changed easily to meet your needs. Please be aware there are some steep sections.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hawker's Hut, Morwenstow EX23 9JG England
We will stop at this incredible 170 year old little driftwood hut on our route. The route will take us to many other places along the way but these are isolated, excited places and are not able to be found online!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Morwenstow Parish Church, Unnamed Road, Bude EX23 9SR England
We will go inside this gorgeous 13th century church and look at a few extremely interesting, ancient artifacts and curiosities if you have an interest.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Guide is licensed or certified
The Bush Inn, Crosstown, Morwenstow, Bude EX23 9SR, UK
1 to 3 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Guided Walks, E-bike Tours & Trail Running in North Cornwall & Devon in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.