We begin with a walking tour with your local guide, taking in many of the famous landmarks. We will take in the Changing Of The Guard and the ceremony at Horseguard’s Whitehall. We will explore London’s most famous district and see the sights of Westminster.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Walk with your guide through Green Park to see the world famous views of Buckingham Palace.
Stop At: Green Park, Piccadilly, London W1J 9EJ England
Walking tour with photo stops
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
Enjoy great views of Westminster Abbey
Pass By: Big Ben, Elizabeth Tower - Houses of Parliament, Westminster, London SW1A 0AA England
Admire the world famous clock at the Houses of Parliament
Pass By: Downing Street, London SW1A 2AL England
See the home of the British Prime Minister
Pass By: Trafalgar Square, Centre of the City, London SW1A England
Wander through the square with your guide and see Nelson's Column
Pass By: Coca-Cola London Eye, Westminster Bridge Road Riverside Building, County Hall, London SE1 7PB England
Views of the River Thames and the famous landmark "The London Eye"
Pass By: St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
View this magnificent London landmark
Pass By: Tower of London, Tower Hill, London EC3N 4AB England
A view of London's most famous fortress
Stop At: Horse Guards Parade at Whitehall, Horse Guards Whitehall, London SW1A 2AX England
We will stop to view the "Four O'Clock parade, a short but fun ceremony when the guards dismount.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Walking tour led by a local guide
- View Many of London's major landmarks
- Changing Of The Guard Ceremony
- Admissions to any sites - there is no time to enter attractions,
Trafalgar Square, London, UK
Victoria Station, Victoria St, Victoria, London SW1E 5ND, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Day Tours London in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.