The only regular, bookable walking tour in the City. Explore the 15th and 16th Century streets of this historic Maritime City, and hear the stories and see the sites of this unique area with our expert guides.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mayflower Steps, West Pier The Barbican, Plymouth PL1 2LR England
Learn about the Epic voyage of the Pilgrims who set sail in 1620 for the New World.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Barbican, Plymouth England
Walk in the footsteps of Sir Francis Drake and many others who set sail from Plymouth, one of the worlds greatest Maritime Cities.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
The Mayflower Museum, 3-5 The Barbican, Plymouth PL1 2LR, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Devon and Cornwall Tour Guides Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.