Visit Loch Ness, Glencoe & the Highlands on this one day tour from Glasgow.
Departing Glasgow you'll have the opportunity to enjoy morning refreshments and take some great photos at Loch Lomond. Your tour will then continue through the desolate Rannoch Moor, one of the last remaining wildernesses in Europe. We will stop for photographs in Glencoe which has very dramatic scenery and a dark past.
Travelling through Fort William with Ben Nevis looming overhead, you will follow the Great Glen Canal on it’s journey to Fort Augustus at the southern top of Loch Ness. You’ll have time to enjoy some lunch here and explore the town.You can then choose to purchase tickets for a 1 hour monster spotting cruise on the loch, you may even see Nessie!.
We'll travel through Inverness and the Cairngorms National Park before reaching our final refreshment stop in the Victorian town of Pitlochry. After some time there we continue back to Glasgow.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
We stop here for a morning refreshment stop with beautiful views across the loch. A great opportunity to get some photos!
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Glencoe, Glencoe, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
The valley of Glencoe is a location on may traveller bucket lists. In view of its history and stunning beauty, we will make a stop here to stretch our legs to admire Scotland’s most famous glen.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Ben Nevis, Fort William Scotland
You can view Ben Nevis from our panoramic windows as we travel through the town of Fort William.
Stop At: Fort Augustus, Fort Augustus, Loch Ness Region, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
The historic hamlet of Fort Augustus at the southern tip of Loch Ness is where our small group stops for lunch. historic hamlet of Fort Augustus where our small group will stop for lunch.
Fort Augustus gets its name from the fort built to help suppress the Highland Jacobites after their uprising in 1715. Later it was transformed into a Benedictine Abbey, the gothic style buildings are now a holiday destination. Today’s tourists often enjoy watching the boats of all shapes and sizes passing through the series of locks on the canal.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Loch Ness, Scotland
Our passengers have the option to purchase a ticket for a 1 hour 'monster spotting' cruise on Loch Ness. Those who do not take the cruise can spend there time exploring Fort Augustus.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Pitlochry PH16, UK
We’ll call in to the Victorian resort town of Pitlochry for our final refreshment stop before heading south through picturesque Perthshire. There are a number of places to enjoy a drink or snack here or you can enjoy exploring the town.
Duration: 45 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- We cannot accommodate children under the age of 5
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Services of your Driver-Guide
- Meals and Refreshments
- Loch Ness 1 Hour Cruise. Can be purchased on the day: Adult £16.00 Concession £16.00, Child £10.00.
- Entry/Admission - Loch Ness
Buchanan Bus Station, Killermont St, Glasgow G2 3NW, UK
11 hours 45 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Discover Scotland Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.