Escape the hustle and bustle of the city and let us take you to a very special part of the country. Relax on our comfortable executive coach
and enjoy the scenic drive through the Cotswolds magnificent countryside, before visiting the village of Bourton-on-the-Water, and medieval market town of Statford-upon-Avon.
• An area of outstanding natural beauty The Cotswolds is famed for it's honey-coloured houses and idyllic scenery. We visit the Cotswolds most beautiful village, Bourton-on-the-Water, a charming place at any time of the year.
• Stop for a photo at the 600 year old Anne Hathaway's Cottage, the birthplace of Shakespeare's wife, one of England's most photographed houses!
• Stratford-upon-Avon the birthplace of William Shakespeare, is steeped in culture and history. Set in the beautiful rural Warwickshire countryside, on the banks of the River Avon, it is one of the most important tourist destinations in the UK.
• Round trip and hassle free transportation provided
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bourton-on-the-Water, Bourton-on-the-Water, Cotswolds, England
We enjoy a scenic drive through the Cotswolds before arriving in the charming village of Bourton-on-the-water. We enjoy some free time here to relax in the "Venice of the Cotswolds". We continue our journey from The Cotswolds prettiest village, to one of England's most beautiful houses, for a photostop at Anne Hathaway's Cottage.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Stratford-upon-Avon, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England
Our guided walking tour of the medieval market town of Stratford-upon-Avon, includes the 16th-century birthplace of William Shakespeare, the Royal Shakespeare and Swan Theatre, and other important sights connected with the great writer. There will be plenty of free time for you to visit Stratford's museums and other attractions.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 48 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Air-conditioned executive coach
- Professional Guide
- Scenic drive through the Cotswolds - beautiful stone cottages and quaint market towns
- Visit the village of Bourton-on-the-Water, "the Venice" of the Cotswolds
- Photostop at Anne Hatthaway's Cottage
- Guided walking tour of Shakespeare's Stratford-upon-Avon
21 Old Steine, Kemptown, Brighton BN1 1EL, UK
11 to 12 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Discovery Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.