Make the most of your stay in Portsmouth with this fabulous day trip to Stonehenge & Bath, without the hassle of having to figure out public transport. Travel on a comfortable air-conditioned coach, enjoy the views as our staff take care of you, and visit two iconic UNESCO World Heritage sites in a day.
• Uncover the story of Stonehenge. Take in the atmosphere of the best known prehistoric monument in Europe, visit the world-class exhibition to discover how the Stonehenge builders worked, and walk amongst the Neolithic houses to experience how people lived 4500 years ago.
• If you are looking to visit a place that is both unique and beautiful, Bath is the place to go! The stunning honey-colored Georgian architecture is straight from a Jane Austen novel – highlights include the iconic Royal Crescent, the majestic Circus, Bath Abbey, the Pulteney Bridge, and the Roman Baths.
• Round trip and hassle-free transportation provided.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
We travel west via the beautiful cathedral city of Salisbury, arriving in Stonehenge in the late morning. During our visit we enjoy a guided audio walking tour around the stones and neolithic houses, before having time to visit the exhibition. Don't forget to try a famous "Rock Cake" at the cafe, or visit the gift store for a wide range of souvenirs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Bath, Bath, Somerset, England
We enjoy a scenic ride through Somerset's finest countryside, arriving in Bath for a guided walking tour including: the Royal Crescent & Circus; the Roman Baths & Pump Room; the Great Pulteney Bridge; and Victoria Gardens. We have plenty of time to enjoy Bath's other attractions including great museums, independent shops and typical English eating places. Your tour guide will assist you with purchasing admission tickets for Roman Baths, Jane Austen Centre and other attractions.
Duration: 3 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Please be advised that where seating capacity is limited, an empty seat will be left next to single travellers and odd numbered groups. Don't worry if you forget your face mask, as our tour guide will be happy to provide you with a complimentary disposable mask.
- Admission to Stonehenge, the exhibition and visitor centre
- Guided audio tour of Stonehenge available in 12 languages
- Guided walking tour of Bath
- Air-conditioned executive coach
- Professional Guide
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
Portsmouth Marriott Hotel, Southampton Rd, Cosham, Portsmouth PO6 4SH, UK
8 to 10 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Discovery Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.