We experience London's history through dragons. During the activity, we play roles to find out the everyday cultures (how people dress, shop, eat and live) during the various periods of the city's history.
What You'll Get
What makes a city great? Money, power, livelihood, sustainability, infrastructure or culture?
This experience takes you to the City of London at its infancy, its body & brain, stomach, bloodline, heart & soul. We travel from Roman times to the present day, and to the future.
Through a journey of 2000 years, we explore answers to the question: what makes a city great?
For families, kids can take on a special mission: 'Dragon Hunt in the City'! to spot the dragons during the journey.
The experience is designed for individuals, couples, families or groups. Through this journey, we find out what makes a great city and hopefully, our roles in it.
• Leadenhall Market, Gracechurch Street, London EC3V 1LR England
• Silk Street Barbican Centre, London EC2Y 8DS England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
London Mithraeum, 12 Walbrook, London EC4N 8AA, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Explore Culture in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.