Capture the heart of the city’s culture, landmarks, and history on our London Routemaster bus, while sipping on a lovely cup of tea and enjoying the exquisite tastes of France. High tea accompanied by an array of tasty sandwiches and delicious cakes and pastries.
About This Deal
Experience a unique take on afternoon tea! Drive through the streets of Central London taking in the city’s best sights, while indulging in afternoon tea on a double-decker bus!
• Nibble on classic afternoon tea snacks like scones, finger sandwiches, cakes, tarts, and more!
• Tea, coffee, and hot chocolate are included
• Your London bus driver will take you to Big Ben, the Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey, St. James’s Park, Hyde Park, the Royal Albert Hall, Marble Arch, Nelson’s Column, Downing Street, and more. The sightseeing tour lasts approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes (depending on traffic)
• Communal bus tour and afternoon tea for 2 to 8 people
• You'll be driven around the city in a vintage, double-decker bus!
Freshly Prepared Savouries
Turkey, cheddar and onion chutney finger sandwich
Minty cucumber and cream cheese finger sandwich
Coronation Chicken Burger
Smoked salmon pretzel, cream cheese and figs
Stilton and leek muffin with walnut
Assortment of mini Cakes&Tarts
Choux pastry with pistachio cream and cherry coulis
Chocolate and vanilla cupcake
Hazelnut whip ganache on sable breton
Coconut tart with raspberry coulis
freshly baked scone with clotted cream
• Traditional Afternoon Tea
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Guests need to communicate if they have any food restrictions (allergy, special diet, etc.)
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- To ensure the safety of our community, we’ve created health and safety guidelines and resources for our hosts based on the World Health Organization's recommendations.
- Coffee and/or Tea - Drinks and beverages
- An unforgettable moment around the table with other foodies
Victoria Coach Station, 164 Buckingham Palace Rd, Belgravia, London SW1W 9TP, UK
1 hour 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EatWith in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.