Enjoy some retail therapy with our 2 or 4 hour shopping time at Bicester Village by booking our Private Vehicle Service with one of our professional drivers, No matter whether you are travelling alone, as a couple, or with a larger group of family, friends or colleagues; we can accommodate you. Our fleet includes a wide range of spacious, comfortable, air-conditioned and well-maintained vehicles with plenty of space for your bags. We are at your service.Bicester Village is an outlet shopping centre on the outskirts of Bicester, a town in Oxfordshire, England. Is home to over 160 designer outlet boutiques is set around delightful open-air pedestrianised streets, offering up to 60 per cent off previous seasons’ collections from the world’s leading fashion and lifestyle brand names.
About This Deal
This service is available for pickups from your London accommodation and includes 2 or 4-hour Shopping time from once you arrive at Bicester Village Oxfordshire. Our driver will wait at Bicester village for you, and when you get too many shopping bags you can phone your driver who will come to pick up your bags and place them in the vehicle, he will look after them while you carry on shopping.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The vehicle is not wheelchair accessible but will transport foldable wheelchair.
- Service is available only in central London we pick up and drop off at the following postcodes: Bayswater W2, Belgravia SW1, Bloomsbury WC1, Chelsea SW3, Covent Garden WC2, Earls Court SW5, Euston NW1, Hammersmith SW6, Holborn WC2, Kensington SW7, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station NW1, Knightsbridge SW3, Marylebone NW8, Mayfair W1, Notting Hill W8, Holland Park W1, Shepherd's Bush W14, Paddington W2, Pimlico SW1, Regents Park NW1, Soho W1, St James’s NW1, St John's Wood NW8, Victoria SW1, West End W1, Waterloo SE1, Westminster SE1, Whitehall SW1.
- This service will start from the set pickup time and will be completed once the passengers have been dropped off back at their final destination or have been informed by the passenger that they will no longer require the service.
- If the customers go over the set amount of hourly allowance (2 or 4 hours shopping time) or require additional hours. The additional cost for the extra hours will be available on the voucher once the booking has been completed.
- The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van.
- Bicester Village Opening Hours Monday to Friday 09:00 – 20:00, Saturday 09:00 – 21:00, Sunday 10:00 – 19:00. Journey time from London to Bicester is 1 hour 15 minutes.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round trip transportation from London to Bicester Village
- Transport by private vehicle
- 2 hours or 4 hours hours shopping time
- VIP pass, Extra discounts (When booking in advance)
- Food and drinks
Hotel Pickup, Please wait at the hotel lobby for collection at the set pickup time and just let concierge or reception desk know, that you are waiting for a private transfer service the driver will make contact with the concierge or reception desk on his arrival. Private Address, The driver will make contact by ringing the doorbell and will be waiting as close as possible to the front door at the set pickup time.
- London, London, England
Quick visit 10/11/2019 - 12/23/2019Monday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMTuesday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMWednesday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMThursday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMFriday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMSaturday:08:30 AM - 02:30 PMSunday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PM 12/27/2019 - 12/23/2020Monday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMTuesday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMWednesday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMThursday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMFriday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMSaturday:08:30 AM - 02:30 PMSunday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PM Longstay 12/24/2018 - 12/23/2019Monday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMTuesday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMWednesday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMThursday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMFriday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMSaturday:08:30 AM - 02:30 PMSunday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PM 12/26/2019 - 12/23/2020Monday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMTuesday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMWednesday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMThursday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMFriday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PMSaturday:08:30 AM - 02:30 PMSunday:07:30 AM - 02:30 PM
5 to 7 hours
- Bicester Village, Bicester OX26 6WN, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EC Minibus in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
Need to Know
Fine Print and Helpful Information
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.