At the end of your cruise, from Southampton cruise terminal, visit Stonehenge on your way to central London. Without needing to find your coach party as this service is a private transfer. Discover the mystery surrounding Stonehenge at your leisure.
What You'll Get
You will be collected from the Southampton cruise terminal, where your driver will meet you inside the cruise terminal. You will be taken in a private vehicle via Stonehenge on your way to central London. You will be assisted with picking up your pre-booked tickets at Stonehenge. Your driver will arrange a meeting point so you can easily locate them after you have finished your Stonehenge tour and then you will be dropped off at your final destination in central London.
When making a booking, you will need to provide your disembark time and the name of the cruise ship and your final destination address/ hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and one carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions. Please inquire with the operator before travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable.
- The prices are based on 1 to 2 adults traveling with 2 big suitcases, 2 small suitcases in a Sedan, 2 to 4 adults traveling with 4 big suitcases, 4 small suitcases in a Minivan, 5 to 7 adults traveling with 7 big suitcases, 7 small suitcases in a 7 seater Van and 8 adults traveling with 8 big suitcases, 8 small suitcases in a 8 seater Van, 9 to 14 adults traveling with 14 big suitcases, 14 small suitcases in a Minibus.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This service is only available for drop-off to the following postcodes/Area in London Soho, West End, Mayfair, W1 - Bayswater, Paddington W2 - Notting Hill W8 - Holland Park W11 - Shepherd's Bush W14 - Belgravia, St James’s, Victoria, Westminster, Whitehall, Pimlico SW1 - Knightsbridge SW3 - Earls Court SW5 - Hammersmith SW6 - Kensington SW7 - Bloomsbury WC1 - Covent Garden, Holborn WC2 - Euston, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station, Regents Park NW1 - Westminster Bridge, Waterloo, SE1.
- Heathrow Airport Terminals or Hotels in postcode areas that this service drop-off to: UB3, UB7, TW4, TW5, TW6, SL3
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel drop-off
- Port pickup
- Transport by private vehicle
- 2-hour waiting time at Stonehenge
- Admission tickets and audio guides
- Meet and Greet Service at Cruise Terminal
- Food and drinks
- London, London, England
- Heathrow Airport, Longford TW6, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EC Minibus in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.