Travelling with Family or Friends or just need a bigger vehicle? this private Minibus transfer Service Door to Door from Southampton cruise terminal to Heathrow Airport or your Central London accommodation is perfect, the minibus can accommodate up to 14 passengers with luggage. select your preferred pick up time to suit you, No need to worry about getting you and your luggage to the coach station to join a cruise shuttle service or picking up other passengers as your transfer service is private.
About This Deal
You will be picked up from your Southampton Cruise Terminal and taken directly to your central London hotel, accommodation, train station, or Heathrow Airport. Your professional driver will arrive at least 15-20 minutes prior to your scheduled pickup time and will meet you with your name on a signboard inside the cruise terminal. The driver will assist you with your luggage and escort you to your vehicle. Sufficient time will be allowed for any traffic delay so you are always on time and never late.
Estimated journey time from Southampton to Heathrow airport is approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes and to Central London is approximately 2 hours.
The minibus can accommodate up to 1 to 14 traveling with a maximum of 14 big suitcases, 14 small suitcases in the Minibus.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bags. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. foldable wheelchairs, Walker) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Central London hotel in postcode areas that this service is available to: Bayswater W2, Belgravia SW1, Bloomsbury WC1, Chelsea SW3, Covent Garden WC2, Earls Court SW5, Euston NW1, Hammersmith SW6, Holborn WC2, Kensington SW7, Kings Cross/St Pancras Rail Station NW1, Knightsbridge SW3, Marylebone NW8, Mayfair W1, Notting Hill W8, Holland Park W1, Shepherd's Bush W14, Paddington W2, Pimlico SW1, Regents Park NW1, Soho W1, St James’s NW1, St John's Wood NW8, Victoria SW1, West End W1, Waterloo SE1, Westminster SE1, Whitehall SW1.
- We are able to drop off to other locations in London for an additional charge between £20 - £50 extra (Per Vehicle). This will be confirmed by the travel date. Fees can be paid to the driver in cash on the day of the Service.
- Heathrow Airport Terminals or Hotels in postcode areas that this Service drop off to: UB3, UB7, TW4, TW5, TW6, SL3,
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transport by private Minibus
- Meet & Greet service at the cruise terminal
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Drop-off at accommodation in Central London
- Drop-off Heathrow Airport & Hotel
- Food and drinks
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Please state your preferred pick up time when booking. Generally, the ships arrive at 5 am, with the first passengers disembarking at 6.30am. The cruise company will give priority to passengers who have to catch flights at the airports. However, you should be able to select what time you would like to come off the ship, therefore if you wish to disembark the ship by 8am, it will be arranged for you to have your luggage and to be off the ship by 8am.
Southampton Port of Southampton, Southampton SO15 0HT, UK
12/24/2020 - 6/2/2023
|Monday - Sunday:||12:00 AM - 11:30 PM|
110 to 140 minutes
Heathrow Airport, Longford TW6, UK - Heathrow airports and Hotel London, UK Heathrow Airport, Longford TW6, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EC Minibus in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.