The original London Underground and Tube Tour: Travel across 150 years in just two hours aboard our awesome London Underground and Tube Tour!
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: London, London, England
London, London, England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Learn how London’s extensive Underground network was constructed (by hand!) over 150 years ago.
- Discover the hazards of running steam trains underground, including why staff requested leave to grow beards.
- Catch a rare glimpse of a disused ‘ghost station’ abandoned over fifty years ago.
- Learn how the London Underground pioneered the concept of building an epic, money-spinning visual brand, from its iconic tube map to the design of its stations.
- Gain an insight into the superstar architects behind the Underground’s distinctive architecture, including the man who painted London red and why some stations resemble spaceships.
- Find out why Big Ben tilts two centimeters to the North West
Baker Street, London NW1 5AL, UK
Westminster, London SW1A 2JR, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ecolodge Adventures in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.