Explore Edinburgh, which has been the capital of Scotland since the 15th Century and stands proudly on seven hills, from the comfort of your own private minibus. Compare Edinburgh’s medieval Old Town, where people lived in cramped conditions, to the elegant Georgian New Town. Enjoy undivided attention from your private guide and learn all about this fascinating city on this 8-hour tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Edinburgh Castle, Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NG Scotland
Optional visit time is available
Pass By: St Giles' Cathedral, High Street Historic Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 1RE Scotland
Scotlands High Kirk
Pass By: Greyfriars Bobby, Candlemaker Row, Edinburgh EH1 2QE Scotland
Edinburgh's best know dog!!
Pass By: Scott Monument, E. Princes St Gardens, Edinburgh EH2 2EJ Scotland
The National monument to Sir Walter Scott
Stop At: Edinburgh Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 Scotland
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: New Town, Edinburgh Scotland
James Craigs iconic "New" Town
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2PB Scotland
Edinburgh's medieval City
Stop At: Calton Hill, St. Andrews House 2 Regent Road, Edinburgh EH1 3DG Scotland
See the Nelson memorial, Royal Observarory and the whole of Edinburgh spread out below you!!
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Palace of Holyroodhouse, Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8DX Scotland
The official residence of the Monarchs, when they visit the city.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Pass By: 21 Grassmarket Old Town, Edinburgh EH1 2HS Scotland
Medieval market area
Pass By: National Museum of Scotland, Chambers Street, Edinburgh EH1 1JF Scotland
Scotlands National museum
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- We must be advised of all childrens ages,as booster/child seats can be supplied at an additional charge
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are delighted to announce that in partnership with the National Tourist Organisations of Great Britain and Northern Ireland we have been certified “ Good To Go.” This recognises that we are following government and industry COVID-19 guidelines, ensuring that all safety processes are in place.
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Optional visits
- Entry/Admission - Palace of Holyroodhouse
Traveler pickup is offered
All Edinburgh accommodation
- Turnhouse Airport, Edinburgh EH12 9DN Scotland
- Ocean Terminal, 74 Ocean Dr, Leith, Edinburgh EH6 6JJ, UK
- Newhaven Harbour, Pier Pl, Newhaven, Edinburgh EH6 4LP, UK
- South Queensferry Harbour, Gote Ln, Queensferry, South Queensferry EH30 9PS, UK
- Rosyth Dockyard, 180 Castle Rd, Rosyth, Dunfermline KY11 2AX, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ecosse Executive in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.