Travel deep into the Highlands of Scotland on our monster-sized day tour. You will hear the legendary stories of the Jacobites, get a chance to spot the mythical Loch Ness Monster, as well as get lost in the beauty of Glencoe.
It’s a tour packed with bewildering beauty and its perfect for those who are short on time and want to experience Scotland as much as possible.
Places you explore:
Callander, Loch Ba, Three Waters - waterfall, Glencoe, Laggan Locks, Fort Augustus, Loch Ness, Laggan Dam, Dalwhinney Distillery.
• Full-day small group tour from Edinburgh (maximum 4 passengers)
• Personalised attention, private tour (no one apart from you and your family members, friends will attend this tour)
• You have more free time for sightseeing compared to similar bus tours
• Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your driver/guide on this small group tour
• Mercedes V Class
• Please note that tours stops and timings are flexible and for reference purposes only
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Spirit of Callander, 96 Main Street, Callander, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park FK17 8BD Scotland
15 min stop-before proceeding to Glencoe
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Glencoe Massacre Monument, 8 Upper Carnoch, Glencoe Village PH49 4HU Scotland
Views of Loch Leven.
Glencoe Massacre Monument. The notorious massacre of the MacDonald Clan was carried out on the 13th February 1692.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Fort Augustus Abbey, Fort Augustus Scotland
Stop for lunch and to explore the largest loch in Scotland either from the shore or on an optional boat cruise (own expense). You can also get souvenirs from local shops.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Stop At: Dalwhinnie Distillery A885 Highland Village, Dalwhinnie PH19 1AA Scotland
Dalwhinnie Distillery, situated in the Highland village of Dalwhinnie in Scotland, produces Single Malt Scotch Whisky. Dalwhinnie refers to its own whisky as a Highland Whisky but as it is located within both the Highland and Speyside region it can legally be called either a Highland or Speyside whisky
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Laggan Locks, Along Great Glen Way Off A82, Laggan Scotland
The Caledonian Canal connects the Scottish east coast at Inverness with the west coast at Corpach near Fort William in Scotland. The canal was constructed in the early nineteenth century by Scottish engineer Thomas Telford.
Duration: 15 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Driver as a guide
- Bottled water
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Admission fees
- Entry/Admission - Fort Augustus Abbey
- Entry/Admission - Dalwhinnie Distillery
1 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh EH2 4DR, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour starts at 7:30 am
Can pick up from any hotel in Edinburgh
11 to 12 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ed Private Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.