Personalized experience of the Scottish Highlands on a small-group day trip from Edinburgh, limited to max 6 people. Ideal for visitors with limited time, this guided tour transports you to Loch Ness and other Highland highlights with ease and efficiency. Stop at Glencoe, Cairngorms National Park, Fort Augustus, Urquhart Castle and Pitlochry along the way.
• Full-day small group tour from Edinburgh
• Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your driver/guide on this small group tour (no one apart from you and your family members, friends will attend this tour)
• Kids friendly (0+ age)
• You have more free time for sightseeing compared to similar bus tours
• Small group tour with a maximum of 6 passengers
• Enjoy privileged, personalized attention from your driver/guide on this small group tour
• Tour can be customised
• Please note that tours stops and timings are flexible and for reference purposes only
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Callander, Callander, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park, Scotland
15 min stop-before proceeding to Glencoe
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Loch Achtriochtan, Scotland
Loch Achtriochtan or Loch Trychardan is a Scottish loch located to the east of Glencoe village in the Scottish Highlands.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Glencoe, Glencoe, Scottish Highlands, Scotland
The road through Glen Coe takes you through the heart of an ancient volcano. Follow the Glen Coe Geotrail to find out more about how glaciers and fiery explosions carved out the glen's rugged mountain peaks.
Glen Coe is one of the most beautiful and other-worldly places in Scotland. It's even featured in films such as James Bond's Skyfall and several Harry Potter movies.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Urquhart Castle, A82, Drumnadrochit IV63 6XJ Scotland
Discover more than 1,000 years of stirring history centred on the Great Glen. The magnificently situated Urquhart Castle, on the shore of Loch Ness, has seen some of the most dramatic chapters in our nation’s story.
Once one of Scotland’s largest castles, Urquhart saw great conflict during its 500 years as a medieval fortress.
Urquhart’s iconic ruins remain, offering glimpses into medieval times and the lives of its noble residents.
What to see and do
• Admire the strategic setting of the castle, on a rocky promontory with an open outlook up and down Loch Ness
• Soak up the atmosphere of one of Scotland’s most famous lochs
• Take in the Grant Tower and the unmissable views from its battlements
• Imagine splendid banquets staged in the Great Hall
• Peer into the gloomy prison cell, said to have held legendary Gaelic bard Dòmhnall Donn
• See the Urquhart Ewer and other medieval artefacts left by castle residents
• View the full-sized trebuchet
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pitlochry, Pitlochry, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Pitlochry is primarily a holiday destination, which caters for the holiday maker year round in its own special way.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Forth Bridge, North Queensferry KY11 1HP Scotland
The Forth Bridge is a cantilever railway bridge across the Firth of Forth. It is considered as a symbol of Scotland, and is a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Duration: 10 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Driver as a guide
- Bottled Water
- Admission fees
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entry/Admission - Urquhart Castle
1 Charlotte Square, Edinburgh EH2 4DR, UK
Traveler pickup is offered
Tour starts at 7:30 am
Can pick up from any hotel in Edinburgh
11 to 12 hours
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Ed Private Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.