The Royal Mile Walking Tour offer a glimpse of the history, characters and events that have shaped Edinburgh's Past. Starting at the top of the Royal Mile in the Lawnmarket it follows the Royal Mile downhill to the Palace of Holyroodhouse and Scottish Parliament. You might learn a little, laugh a little or maybe even both on this informative, interesting and friendly small group (maximum of 8 people) 2 hour walking tour.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2PB Scotland
Walk through the Closes and Wynds of Edinburgh's Old Town. From the top of the Royal Mile you will pass through the Lawnmarket, High Street, Canongate and Abbey Strand plus many other sites of interest.
Duration: 3 hours
Pass By: Gladstone's Land, 477B Lawnmarket Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2NT Scotland
One of Edinburgh’s oldest buildings on the Royal Mile it has 1620's hand-painted Renaissance interiors.
Pass By: Writers' Museum, Lady Stairs House Lady Stair's Close Lawnmarket Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 2PA Scotland
The Writers’ Museum, Lady Stair’s House presents the lives of three Scottish writers: Robert Burns, Walter Scott and Robert Louis Stevenson.
Pass By: St Giles' Cathedral, High Street Historic Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 1RE Scotland
Hear the history and stories of one of Edinburgh's most famous buildings.
Pass By: John Knox House Museum, 43-45 High Street, Edinburgh EH1 1SR Scotland
Hear about Knox the religious reformer and Mary Queen of Scots.
Pass By: Bakehouse Close, Edinburgh Scotland
Visit one of the many historic streets in Edinburgh, hear about it's history
Pass By: Canongate Kirk, 153 Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8BN Scotland
The church burial ground is the last resting place of Adam Smith, Robert Ferguson and tradition has it Mary Queen of Scots secretary David Rizzio.
Pass By: Dunbars Close Garden, 137 Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8BW Scotland
One of the Old Town’s hidden green spaces
Pass By: Palace of Holyroodhouse, Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8DX Scotland
The Queens Official Residence in Scotland with links to Mary Queen of Scots and Bonnie Prince Charlie. Hear the history of the interest building.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Please do not be offended if the guide does not shake hands with you or keep their distance this is in the interest of safety
- This is a walking tour only. All attractions are viewed from the outside only.
The Hub, 348-350 Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NE, UK
Palace of Holyroodhouse, Canongate, Edinburgh EH8 8DX, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Edinburgh Tour Guides in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.