This tour will give you an excellent overview of Edinburgh. All our guides have the Blue Badge which is the only professional guiding qualification in the UK and are members of the Scottish Tourist Guide Association.
Your tour will be entertaining and historically accurate.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: New Town, New Town, Edinburgh, Scotland
Your professional, registered guide will take you on an hour and a half stroll. You will see the contrast between the New Town and Old Town of Edinburgh.
Your walk starts in the New Town, where you will find out about life in Georgian Edinburgh.
Pass By: Old Town, Old Town, Edinburgh, Scotland
You then cross the ice-age valley into Old Edinburgh and discover hidden streets and find out about some of the eccentric characters who lived there and traditions of Old Edinburgh.
Pass By: St Giles' Cathedral, High Street Historic Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 1RE Scotland
During your time in the Old Town you will stop in front of St Gilles Cathedral and hear about the Cathedral and the Heart of Midlothian. Your guide will explain how you can visit the Cathedral after the tour if you wish.
Pass By: Edinburgh Castle Esplanade, Castle Hill, Edinburgh EH1 2NG Scotland
Your guided tour finishes on the Esplanade at the entrance to Edinburgh Castle. Your guide will tell you a bit about this monument which has dominated Edinburgh's skyline since prehistoric times.
You will be given information about how to visit the Castle after the tour and your guide will be available after the tour to give you other suggestions about how to spend the rest of your time in Edinburgh.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Professional tour guide
42 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2AD, UK
1 hour 30 minutes
Edinburgh Castle, Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NG, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Edinburgh Walking Tour in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.