Enjoy riveting aerial views of Central London on our most popular tour! The London sightseeing tour starts with a flight across the Surrey countryside north towards Central London and follows the River Thames right through the heart of the Capital. Trip of a lifetime, take in unique views of some of Central London’s most famous landmarks: Houses of Parliament, Millennium Eye, Trafalgar Square, St Paul’s, The Globe Theatre, The City, The Tower of London, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge, the Olympic Stadium and Canary Wharf before flying over Croydon and back to our base at Redhill Aerodrome.
What You'll Get
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: EBG Helicopters, Redhill Aerodrome Kings Mill Lane Hangar One,Redhill Aerodrome, Redhill RH1 5JY England
When you arrive with us relax in our offices and take in the amazing views across a busy active airfield. Before taking your flight, you'll take part in a short safety briefing with one of our Commercial Pilots. Then you’ll be ready for your 35 minute London Sightseeing
Tour by helicopter.
Departing from Redhill Aerodrome, you'll first head to across the Surrey Countryside and the M25 before entering the Heathrow Control Zone and heading into Central London itself. Joining the River Thames at Barnes you can sit back and enjoy as you take in the stunning views from the air of this historic city. You'll follow the River Thames just above the height of the Shard and have fantastic views of the centre of the city. After seeing so many famous sites, you’ll head back toward Redhill.
Your Professional Pilot will provide helpful commentary along the way while talking to Air Traffic Control. The total flight time is estimated at 35 minutes, but we recommend allowing an hour for the whole experience with us.
Duration: 1 hour
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative date. We recommend booking at least 2 weeks in advance of your prefered date.
- Flights are subject to suitable weather conditions. In the event of unsuitable weather, you will be offered an alternative date.
- All passengers must have photographic ID with them for the day of the flight
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 15 Stone (95 Kg) should contact the carrier before booking.
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the EBG Helicopters in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.