Experience the highlands and islands in all its glory. Hear about the clan battles that would took place over the island and how the clearances affected so many families. Enjoy the relaxed atmosphere and have a laugh with our driver as he guides you through the history both magical and bloody of Skye.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sligachan Old Bridge, A863/a87, Sligachan IV47 8SW Scotland
Great views of the Cullin mountain range. Stop here for approximately 5 minutes for pictures
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Portree, Portree, Isle of Skye, The Hebrides, Scotland
Here we will stop for lunch (45 minutes approx) and give you a chance to walk round the village and hear why it is the islands capital.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: The Old Man of Storr, Scotland
We will drive North and stop by the old man of storr. We will stop along the route for pictures and admire its magnificence.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Kilt Rock, Scotland
Another popular destination on the island and with beautiful views across the sea you will see why so many people stop here.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Quiraing, Portree IV51 9LA, UK
We travel through Staffin village with the trotternish ridge as a backdrop as we head for the Quiraing. Take in breath taking views over Staffin and take in the scenery where several films have been shot.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Uig, Uig, Isle of Skye, The Hebrides, Scotland
Heading into Uig which is the main ferry port of the island we will stop for the toilets and then head onto the fairy glen. After a small climb up into the glen you will be greeted with the fairy circle and the fairy castle ruin.
Duration: 40 minutes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please get in contact if you have any questions before you book.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- English speaking guide
- Lunch - Lunch is not included in the price of the tour.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
3 Station Rd, Kyle of Lochalsh, Kyle IV40 8AE, UK
5 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Eilean A' Cheo tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.