Every guest review has awarded this tour 5 stars!
We've received Trip Advisor's Badge of Excellence and their Traveller's Choice award, which makes us the #1 tour in Torquay and places this walking tour in the top 10% in the world!
So, even if you've never read an Agatha Christie novel, watched a film, or seen her plays, it doesn't matter! Join this tour to hear the story of Agatha's truly remarkable life
Guests will be enthralled to listen to her early years in Torquay, her bitter/sweet marriage to Archie Christie, and where she found the inspiration to create her legendary characters.
I will provide guests with a better understanding of who she was and how she bounced back from personal and professional challenges to become the world's most successful author.
By the end of the tour, you'll have a better appreciation of her outstanding contributions during both World Wars and how her books continue to touch the lives of millions around the world.
About This Deal
The walking tour takes guests around Torquay's beautiful sea front, passed the places that played a significant part in Agatha's life and influenced her writing, such as The Pavilion, The Grand hotel, her favourite beach, the Princess Pier, Torquay train station and Torre Abbey. You'll be walking in the steps of the world's greatest author!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- This walking tour takes place in the fresh air, but guests may wish to bring face masks and sanitiser for their personal comfort/protection
- All Fees and Taxes
- Alcoholic Beverages
Vaughan Road, Vaughan Rd, Torquay TQ2 5JG, UK
2 hours 30 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the English Riviera Walking Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.