Our Family Surf Lesson costs £160 and includes:
• A private 2 hour surf lesson for you and your family with one of our professional surf coaches (up to 2 adults and 2 children, or 1 adult and 3 children)
• All equipment is included: wetsuits, surfboards and boots and gloves if its in the colder months
• Use of the Escape Surf School facilties including hot showers and changing rooms
About This Deal
Surfing is a fun and exhilarating activity for you and your kids. At the Escape Surf School, we teach children to surf from 8 years and above and we ask that they can swim at least 50 metres. Our private family surfing lesson is a really fun way to spend time with the family and learn to surf. Have fun with the family in a private lesson with one of our pro coaches & show the kids how its done!
For families on their first lesson we will introduce all of the skills and techniques necessary to surf with control and safety. If you have already surfed, then we will use this session to build on more advanced techniques, including paddling, turning and reading the ocean.
For all abilities, we spend approximately 20 minutes on the beach discussing, technique, skills etc. then the remaining time is spent in the ocean catching waves, with hands-on coaching from your own private surf coach. Our innovative teaching method for beginners which involves holding the tail of the board, whilst the surfer gets to their feet.
For those who have already surfed, we will focus on improving your technique and catching more waves.
• Towan Beach, Beach Road, Newquay TR7 3LN England
• Newquay Beach, Island Crescent, Newquay England
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Start time will be confirmed after booking is received. This varies depending upon tide times
- Subject to favourable weather and surf conditions. If cancelled due to poor conditions, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- A board and a wetsuit
- Boots/gloves if required
- Use of hot showers and changing rooms
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Escape Surf School Newquay, On the Seaview Terrace @ Belushis, 35 Fore St, Newquay TR7 1HD, UK
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 06:00 PM|
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Escape Surf School in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.