The East End is a diverse, multi-cultural neighbourhood which has shaped Shoreditch into a thriving, bustling area with independent shops and buzzing markets. Walk through the local streets and get immersed by the vibrant and mouth-watering international cuisines that are on offer from the shops, restaurants and stall holders that will not fail to impress you!
Be thrilled while discovering a whole new experience in Shoreditch! By booking with us our guide will lead you through this amazing foodie area, sampling an array of yummy offerings and delicious local delicacies, all guaranteed to make you fall in love with this very cool part of London.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Brick Lane Market, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL England
A multi-street marketplace centred on Brick Lane and Cheshire Street
Duration: 1 minute
Stop At: Old Spitalfields Market, 16 Horner Square, London E1 6EW England
Built in 1876, it is one of the finest surviving Victorian Market Halls in the capital. It is now a premier London attraction offering an impressive array of art, fashion, gifts, antiques and food outlets via its market stalls, shops and restaurants.
Duration: 1 minute
Pass By: The Old Truman Brewery, 91 Brick Lane, London E1 6QL England
The Old Truman Brewery, once home to London's largest brewery, is now East London's primary destination for the public and creative businesses alike.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Shared group experience
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Shoreditch High Street, Braithwaite St, Shoreditch, London E1 6GJ, UK
Old Spitalfields Market, 43 Brushfield St, Shadwell, London E1 6AA, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Essor Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.