We are Edinburgers who are wildly passionate about all the delicious food found around our world-famous and historical city. By booking on our Edinburgh tour, you will have the opportunity to experience our passion by eating traditional Scottish food (such as authentic Haggis, award winning Lowland Single Malt Whisky), sample tasty Scottish treats, desserts and sample our flavorful cheeses. Enjoy the enriching combination of tea and Scottish scones. Additionally all our tours, there is our Secret Dish, which you can only find out about on the day.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Edinburgh Castle, Castlehill, Edinburgh EH1 2NG Scotland
A historic fortress which dominates the skyline of the city of Edinburgh, Scotland from its position on the Castle Rock.
Pass By: National Museum of Scotland, Chambers Street, Edinburgh EH1 1JF Scotland
Bright modern museum housing Scottish industrial history relics, natural history displays and cafe.
Pass By: Scott Monument, E. Princes St Gardens, Edinburgh EH2 2EJ Scotland
A Victorian Gothic monument to Scottish author Sir Walter Scott.
Pass By: Arthur's Seat, Queen's Drive Holyrood Park, Edinburgh EH8 8HG Scotland
An extinct volcano which is considered the main peak of the group of hills in Edinburgh, Scotland, which form most of Holyrood Park.
Pass By: Royal Botanic Garden Edinburgh, 20 Inverleith Row, Edinburgh EH3 5LR Scotland
A scientific centre for the study of plants, their diversity and conservation, as well as a popular tourist attraction.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Shared group experience
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Due to the nature of creating a well balanced and thoughtful gastronomy experience, many of our tours are unable to accommodate certain dietary restrictions. Please contact us prior to booking your tour to see if we are able to accommodate your dietary needs.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Food tasting
- Local guide
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
St Giles' Cathedral, High St, Edinburgh EH1 1RE, UK
Saint Mary's Street, St Mary's St, Edinburgh EH1, UK
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Essor Ltd in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.