Discover the Tullibardine Distillery with your private vehicle and chauffeur! Family owned, independent distillery, is one of the oldest in Scotland, producing since 1947. Respecting the time of process, only selecting the best ingredientes in order to have as a result the best quality, flavour and color. Your local driver will pick you up in your hotel in Glasgow City or Greenock Cruise Port and drive you to the Tullibardine Distillery, just 50 minutes from Glasgow City where you will enjoy the pleasure of tasting the amazing Highland Single Malt Scotch Whisky. Book a private transfer in a Business Car Mercedes E Class (up to 3 people) or a Luxury Van Mercedes V Class (up to 6 people) and choose between the 2 tour options: Classic Tour or Chocolate Tour
What You'll Get
Don´t worry about anything and enjoy your time in Glasgow!
The Whisky Distillery Tours from Glasgow by private vehicle includes pick up and drop off In Glasgow City or Greenock Cruise Port.
Book a private transfer in a
Business Car Mercedes E Class (up to 3 people) or a
Luxury Van Mercedes V Class (up to 6 people) and choose between the 2 tour options:
Classic Tour or
Choose between the following options:
• Classic Tour: This 45 minutes tour will take you through the Whisky process from start to finish. It concludes at the dramming bar with a tasing of two vintages.
• Chocolate Tour: This 90 minutes tour combines the Classic Tour with a tasting of four vintages, including the 25 Year Old. Each of the whiskies will be paired with a chocolate truffle and a Tullibardine gift bag is included.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years (with ID)
- Dress code is smart casual
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Transport by private Business Car Mercedes E Class (up to 3 people)
- Round trip chauffeured transportation: Pick up and drop off in your accommodation in Glasgow City Center or Greenock Cruise Port
- 45 or 90 minutes tour depeding your choice.
- Share tours run on the hour
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Luxury Van Mercedes V Class (up to 6 people)
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
- Pick up: Maximum waiting time included 20 minutes
- Lunch or Dinner
- Gratuities not included (always appreciated)
- Private Guide
Your hotel or accommodation in Glasgow City Center or Greenock Cruise Port
Tour availibity: 7 days a week from 10 am to 5 pm.
95 to 140 minutes
After the tour, your driver will take you back to Glasgow City Center or Greenock Cruise Port
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Europe Shuttle in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.