Take a chauffeured ride to Windsor Castle from London and explore the oldest and largest inhabited castle in the world. It has been the family home of British kings and queens for almost 1,000 years. It is an official residence of Her Majesty The Queen, whose standard flies from the Round Tower when she is in residence. The Queen spends most of her private weekends at Windsor and takes up official residence for a month over Easter (March to April), known as Easter Court. The Queen is also at Windsor for one week each June, when she attends Royal Ascot and the service of the Order of the Garter.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: St. George's Chapel, Castle Hill, Windsor England
Board your luxury chauffeur driven Mercedes or similar minivan for a day to remember from London to Windsor. Upon arrival proceed to Windsor Castle and Have a peek at the lavish State Apartments and see the impressive artwork hanging on the walls– there are priceless pieces by celebrated painters Rembrandt and Leonardo da Vinci! You will also see the Queen Mary’s Dolls’ House, a beautiful model royal home that features electricity, running water and working lifts – every young Queen’s dream!
During the tour you will also visit St George’s Chapel – the resting place for many past monarchs, including Henry VIII and his favourite wife Jane Seymour, Queen Mary, and Queen Elizabeth the Queen Mother. See the memorials and spend some quiet time wandering around this traditional chapel.
Please note: this tour is unescorted and you will spend approximately 2 hours in Windsor Castle.
Duration: 4 hours
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Entrance fees (21 GBP)
- The listed price does not include parking fee, payable on the spot.
Traveler pickup is offered
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the European Tours Limited in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.