Visit Liverpool, home of the legendary Beatles rock band, and enjoy overnight accommodation with breakfast in the 4-star Hard Days Night Hotel! Perfect for fans of the fab four, the experience includes independent round-trip train travel from London, a Magical Mystery tour by coach to see sites such as Strawberry Fields, plus admission to the Cavern Club and Beatles Story exhibition at the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Albert Dock.
What You'll Get
Your day starts with a relaxing train journey to the historic City of Liverpool, chosen to be European Capital of Culture 2008.
Arriving at Liverpool Lime Street, you'll have time to explore this Victorian City - stroll along the world-famous waterfront admiring the stunningly refurbished Albert Dock Complex. These beautifully restored dock warehouses are now home to a dazzling collection of bars, cafes, restaurants, shops and other unique attractions. Your tour includes tickets to The Beatles Story, where you can experience the most sensational story the pop world has ever known!
In the afternoon your 'Magical Mystery Tour' is waiting to take you away! This two hour tour takes you round all the landmarks in the lives of the Fab Four including their homes, schools, birthplaces, Penny Lane, Strawberry Fields and many other significant spots. Ending at the famous Cavern Club.
Overnight in Liverpool
Stay overnight in Liverpool at the 4* Hard Days Night Hotel and enjoy an evening in one of the many restaurants or lively bars in the city. Prices are per person, based on two people staying in a twin room (single travellers to pay the single supplement rate)
Travel First class: enjoy hot meals on board the train (Saturday service includes chilled meals)
The train back to London arrives at approximately 9:15 pm (Day 2)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag; please send an inquiry prior to travel to ask if excess luggage is acceptable. Additional fees may be charged on the day of travel for excess luggage
- Tour Departs: 6:30am at Euston Station. Meet your Evan Evans Representative outside the main ticket office
- Tour Finishes: 9.20pm at Euston Station
- Overnight Accommodation: Prices are per person, based on two people staying in a twin room (single travelers to pay the single supplement rate)
- Magical Mystery coach tour
- Overnight stay in Liverpool at the 4* Hard Days Night Hotel including Breakfast
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Euston Station, London
Euston Station around 9pm
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Evan Evans Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.