A 3-Day Rail Tour to Scotland including an open-top city tour of Edinburgh, a visit to Edinburgh Castle and a day tour of the Highlands to see Loch Ness.
What You'll Get
Day 1 - Edinburgh
Join our train at Kings Cross Station and depart at 7am. The journey takes approximately 4 1/2 hours. On arrival, make your own way to your hotel and start exploring this exciting city. You have included a hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour to make the most of your time in Edinburgh and entrance to Edinburgh Castle is also included.
Day 2 - Loch Ness and Highlands
An amazing trip to Loch Ness and the chance to go Monster hunting! Heading north from Edinburgh we pass the imposing ramparts of Stirling Castle, skirt the Trossachs (Rob Roy country) before crossing the wilds of Rannoch Moor and onto dramatic Glencoe. Our tour takes us past Fort William and Britain’s highest mountain, the mighty Ben Nevis before following the Great Glen and stopping in the village of Fort Augustus by the shores of the mysterious Loch Ness. You have the option to take a boat trip on Loch Ness, explore or simply relax in a gorgeous wee Highland village. Enjoy our free locally produced picnic lunch.
Our return journey passes through ‘Monarch of the Glen’ country, south to Perthshire and the historic town of Dunkeld. We then view the spectacular Forth Bridges before arriving back in the Capital around 8pm.
Day 3 - Edinburgh
Enjoy last minute shopping, visit the attractions on your "must see" list or stroll through the city centre - it's your day!!
Accommodation on this tour: Prices are per person, based on two people staying in a twin room
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 30 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Unfortunately children under the age of five years cannot be permitted on this tour, as the minivans are not fitted with child safety seats
- The train trip is approximately 5 hours each way
- This tour is unescorted on the train and in Edinburgh
- Stay two nights in a centrally located 3-star hotel, bed and breakfast.
- Hop-on hop-off Sightseeing tour of Edinburgh
- A free city map and information booklet
- Day Tour to Loch Ness & the Highlands
- Entry/Admission - Edinburgh Castle
- Guide except Day 2
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Transport between station and hotel
Tour departs from Kings Cross Station (customer information desk)
Returns to original departure point at approximately 10:15pm on day 3
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Evan Evans Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.
The Fine Print
14-day cancellation rights do not apply; no refunds or exchanges permitted. Voucher valid only for date and time listed; may not be exchanged or redeemed for other dates. Purchaser name and phone number must be provided at checkout; this information will be shared with Viator and the tour operator for purposes of order fulfillment. Groupon promo codes may not be used for this offer. Groupon voucher Terms of Sale do not apply. See the tour operator's terms and conditions for this offer here.