This full-day trip from Salisbury introduces you to the medieval city of Salisbury and the beautiful Woodford Valley en route to the world famous prehistoric stone circle of Stonehenge, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. You also get to learn about the railways and canals before arriving at Avebury, also known as the largest stone circle in Europe.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Stonehenge, Amesbury SP4 7DE England
you will visit the exhibition before be transported to the stones themselves.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Avebury Stone Circle, Herepath Marlborough, Avebury SN8 1RF England
Avebury is the largest man made stone circle in Northern Europe and is a site to see.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Silbury Hill, Avebury SN8 1QH England
Silbury Hill is a mystery....your will hear why and what archaeologist have found when excavating the area.
Stop At: West Kennet Long Barrow, Avebury SN8 1QH England
Dating back before the time of Stonehenge, you will walk to this fascinating Burial mound and you even get the chance to walk around it.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salisbury, Stonehenge and Sarum Tours, Salisbury England
Our tours take people through a journey in time.
from 3500 BC to modern day, hear about the fascinating area that surrounds Salisbury and Stonehenge.
Duration: 8 hours
Pass By: Alton Barnes White Horse, Milk Hill Walker's Hill, Alton Barnes England
You will hear have Jack "The Painter" swindled the farmer out of his money before getting his "rewards" whilst playing cards!!!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Important: Please advise your preferred pickup point and details (arrival rail and station OR your hotel in Salisbury) at the time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Pick up and drop off from Southampton is available, BUT each tour incurs an extra cost of £50.00 each way.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All vehicles are sanitized at the start of the day. Groups of 2 will be transported in a Saloon car, groups of 3 - 5 will be transported in an 8 seater people carrier. Due to the current COVID-19 situation, NO passengers will be allowed to sit in the front seat of the vehicle.
- All activities
- Live commentary on board
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entry/Admission - Stonehenge
- Entry/Admission - Salisbury, Stonehenge and Sarum Tours
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up points for this tour are hotels in and around Salisbury, but pick up from London and Southampton can be arranged, but there will be an extra cost incurred.
Contact us for the additional costs.
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Exec Connect Uk Ltd - Salisbury Stonehenge & Sarum Tours in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.