Join for a discovery walking tour of York, which gives you a fantastic overview of this beautiful city. Understand the history of this great walled city (and walk on the walls), from Roman history, through the Vikings all the way to chocolate.
About This Deal
This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: York Minster, Minster Yard Deangate, York YO1 7HH England
Marvel at this magnificent medieval building as you walk along the city walls.
Stop At: York City Walls, York YO1 7HB England
Walk on the city walls (steps involved here)
Duration: 15 minutes
Pass By: 11 Shambles, York YO1 7LZ England
One of the most iconic streets in England - enjoy a stroll through the medieval street of narrow houses.
Pass By: Clifford's Tower, Tower Street, York YO1 9SA England
Walk past Cliffort's Tower and also understand the vast history of this great city.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Professional, local tourist guide
- Tailor-made: choose your start/end points within the city centre
2 Precentor's Ct, York YO1 7EJ, UK
90 to 120 minutes
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Newcastle Tour Company in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.