Sightseeing is Fun, though #Sightdoing is Better!
5 Star Accredited, Active Sightseeing tour of Loch Lomond & Trossachs National Park.
We go out and explore the beautiful land around Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park.
We go for short Hikes, visit Waterfalls and have a great time discovering the spectacular Scottish Scenery
• Extra Small group Sizes of no more than 8 Travellers per day
• Guaranteed Departures as soon as 2 Travellers book on
• 5 Star Accredited Tour from Visit Scotland and fellow Travellers on TripAdvisor
• We go #Sightdoing, we get out of the vehicle to really experience the area
About This Deal
Come with us and Discover Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park on this 9-hour tour. We will enjoy spectacular scenic walks in the stunning location of Loch Lomond and the Trossachs. Experience Loch Lomond, Aberfoyle, Rob Roy country, waterfalls and deep Scottish glens by 9-seater Volkswagen Transporter on this personable small-group tour. Catch a glimpse of the wildlife, such as Fallow Deer, Roe Deer, wild goats, Ospreys, Peregrine falcons, otters and Capercaillie Birds. See the rugged tops of the Arrochar Alps and the diverse landscape of the Trossachs National Park.
We will Return to Balloch at the end of your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Minimum numbers apply. We have a Guaranteed Departure Policy which ensures the Tour will go ahead, as soon as 2 travellers book on to our Tour There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Age restrictions: Our Tours are for ages 12 and up. If you have a child and would like to join us on our Tours, please get in contact directly through email@example.com
- We will be walking for around 3-4 hours on this trip
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Unfortunately this tour isn't suitable for wheelchairs. For a tour designed for wheel chair access, please get in touch by email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than happy to create a suitable day out.
- Our Loch Lomond and Trossachs excursion Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately. We recommend a pair of walking shoes/boots, dressing in layers, and waterproof clothing
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Small-group Active sightseeing tour
- Driving and Walking Tour, We get out and experience the beautiful sights
- Local guide
VisitScotland Balloch iCentre, Old Station Building, Balloch Rd, Balloch, Alexandria G83 8SS, UK
Returns to original departure point
You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
The tour identified in this promotion is made available through Viator. Groupon is not affiliated with or sponsored by the Experience Scotland's Wild in connection with this deal. Please contact Groupon customer service for all inquiries related to this offer. Inquiries placed to Viator will be directed back to Groupon.
This offer is not eligible for promo codes.